Camper’s City Seasonal Resort Community offers a host of features for the discerning visitor.
We have complete facilities to provide your family or your group including:
- Movie Rentals - Refundable Deposit $5.00 Cash only
- Gated Park for Safety - Card or Code Access
- Camper's Store
- Recreation hall
- Bounce Pillow
- Playground (for toddlers too)
- Pirate Ship
- Outdoor Chess & Checker Set
- Scheduled Activities
- Wagon rides
- Outdoor heated pool (Solar Panels)
- Washrooms with hot showers ($)
- Laundry room
- Dump station
- Paved main roads
- Picnic tables
- Public telephone
- Walking trails
- Tenters' kitchen shelter with picnic tables and sink
- Dog park
- Enclosed firepits for loan & wood for sale - You may bring your own enclosed fire pit providing it is approved. Firepits for loan are on a first come, first serve basis.
- Wireless Internet (Tengo) available at every site. Sign up & pay on-line when you are on your site or pay at the store. Free Wi-Fi hotspot in and surrounding the events hall and main washrooms and kitchen shelter!
Open fires are prohibited - municipal bylaw.
No firepits at sites TE17 And TE18.
Municipal law requires approved firepits. You can bring your own firepit provided that it is approved. Firepits are free to borrow, and on a first-come, first-serve basis. Wood is sold at $5.00 a bin.
Please ensure that your children wear a bicycle helmet - Helmets offer cyclists the best protection against injury from bicycle accidents. The Provincial Motor Vehicle Act requires that people of all ages wear a helmet to ensure their safety.
The best part of our campgrounds is our campers!
If you are not satisfied with any aspect of your stay at Camper's City, please let us know immediately by contacting us directly at email@example.com